Get free pd proxy premium account by promoting airtel3gtrickz.blogspot.com

One reader e mailed me regarding premium accounts for pd proxy. For his information just create an account at pd proxy.com and upgrade it to premium. For others I show you an opportunity of getting free premium vpn account of pd proxy by promoting my blog. Kindly read the below post. The fellas at pd proxy are giving away premium accounts to people who promote pd proxy in their blog, but the minimum condition is that it should be a pr 2 blog. Tricksreview is currently not a pr 2 blog but it can be if you promote my blog onsocial networking sites like google plus facebook etc. Please share every article on this blog in your facebook accounts and add me as friend on facebook so that I can see who is doing it the most. Whenever you share my posts I will know it on my blog whether it be google plus or digg or facebook or twitter. If my blog achieves pr rank or if pd proxy premium account is got by me I will give it away to the one who has shared my posts to the maximum. Everyday I get thousands of requests for vpn tricks. Its your chance. Please read on. Are you a webmaster, blogger or a recognized member of some online forum? Promote us on your blog, forum or online community and get a free PREMIUM VPN account. Write review or describe our services and let us know about this and you'll get PD-Proxy VPN account for FREE. It can be a review or an introduction about us and our services.
Requirements:
*. Content must be unique.
*. Content should have at least 150words.
*. Content should be on site on permanent basis.
*. The web page should have Google PR at least 2.
*. Article should have a direct (dofollow) link to our website: www.pdproxy.com .
*. Content can be placed on any page and can be in any language.
Please send an email to sales [at] pdproxy.comto let us know that you've written an article about us.We'll activate and provide your FREE PREMIUM account as soon as we check if it fits all our requirements. As this post says once I get a premium account after posting about pd proxy and achieving page rank 2 I'll give one lucky reader that premium account. So start sharing.

4 comments:

  1. thanks for visitors............

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can found here Latest PD Proxy Premium Accounts

      >>> Premiumaccountgenerator.wordpress.com

      Delete
  2. PD-Proxy Indian authorized first Reseller.
    Buy PD-Proxy vouchers only from authorized PD-Proxy Reseller in India.
    We are first Authorized PD-Proxy reseller in India providing vouchers for Indian PD-Prroxy customers.

    Get Vouchers of Pd-Proxy within few minutes after trasfer of the payment just to get PD-Proxy vouchers withing few minutes after trasfer of the payment you need to send us the Transaction Slip of the payment for our confirmation and we will send you the voucher code of PD-Proxy.

    just contact us pdproxyind@gmail.com

    Our PD-Proxy blog http://pdproxyindia.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. I will bookmark your site!!
    Premium Accounts

    ReplyDelete